The Mother Load

JUST AIRING OUT MY LAUNDRY!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ugh!

I'm a horrible blogger! I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted, so I've probably lost most of my readers. Which is not a big deal, but it was nice to know that people were interested in what I was saying.

My reasons for not blogging in the past month:

1. I can't even get a decent shower much less a decent post done.

2. Suffering from memory loss of summer.

3. Still suffering from shock, CCD classes started and my child was graced by the good Lord! He actually said, "Now HunterBunter I don't think it's appropriate to burp at the table."

4. PTC President status still quite overwhelming.

5. Yet another sport - Soccer.

6. I can't even think of anymore reasons, so how can I post.


Anywhooo! I'm loving my time with the kids and spending loads of time at Seth(ocrates)'s school. I hope to post another great post soon, not like this one. I will plan on visiting my blogroll too.

8 Your Load:

Blogger Jenny said...

We'll be here don't worry

2:31 PM  
Blogger Lazy cow said...

Hey, that's what Bloglines is for! Glad you're back though.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Heth said...

It's great that you checked in, enjoy the craziness!

8:16 PM  
Blogger crummywatertowr said...

What? No scrapbooking tales? I'm dissappointed.

5:05 PM  
Blogger The Mother Load said...

Yeah, I believe my bloglines is on overload.
Thank you for sticking with me.
Crummywatertowr - I'll have scrapbooking tales after the 20th. Who has time to scrap now? I miss it.

8:30 PM  
Blogger TaterTot said...

I've been regularly checking your site...not going anywhere.

7:46 AM  
Blogger The Mother Load said...

Thanks again, everyone! I'm not quite sure why this was published twice, but who knows what forces may be in blogger.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Lei said...

oh do not fret... we love and welcome you back unconditionally! ;)

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home