The Mother Load

JUST AIRING OUT MY LAUNDRY!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Claire Bear's Meme

I was tagged by Heth @ From Under the Laundry Pile for a baby meme, a little late but here it goes.

3 things that scare me:
* my brother's monster mask (actually anything my brother has looks scary to me)
* the sound of mommy psychotically screaming @ my brothers (what is up with that lady anyway?)
* the toilet flushing in the stall as I peacefully sleep in my stroller (can't a baby get her beauty rest?)

3 people that make me laugh:
* Hunter Bunter making funny faces
* Seth(ocrates) tickling me
* Daddy smiling

3 things I love:
* FOOD
* My Noonie (pacifier for all those who get technical about it)
* FOOOOOOOD!!!! (I think my mom is starving me)

3 things I hate:
* Turkey Rice Dressing (what is wrong with the world, can't I get a decent meal?)
* Being Cold
* Being Alone

3 things I don't understand:
* Why can't I eat Chicken Nuggets, everybody else does?
* Why do they think I understand goo-goo gaa-gaa- what language is that anyway?
* Why can't my brothers just get out of my grill once in awhile?

3 things on my floor:
* My brothers' toys
* My toys
* My blankie

3 things I'm doing right now:
* Sitting up
* Rolling over
* Discovering the taste of fingers and toes

3 ways to describe my personality:
* Content
* Funny
* Lovable

3 things you should listen to:
* Laurie Berkner
* Disney Lullabies
* My daddy singing to me

3 things you should never listen to:
* The word no
* My brothers - they lie all the time
* My mommy singing to me

3 things I want to do before I die (in other words three things my mom wishes for):
* To love long and hard (Kim shut-up) even if it means I get my heart broken along the way
* See a sunset even if it means staying out all night as long as I call my mom to let her know
* To never end the day without saying I love you and I'm sorry

3 absolute fave foods:
* Squash
* Apple sauce
* Sweet Potatos

3 beverages I drink regularly:
* White Grape Juice
* Apple Juice
* Formula (why do they insist on giving me this - I need FOOOOD)

3 things I'd like to learn:
* How to get my food in my mouth and not in up my nose
* How to crawl, so I can break this joint
* How to get mommy to feed me more

3 shows I watch:
* Play with Me Sesame
* Jack's Big Music Show
* The Backyardigans

3 babies I tag:
* Owen @ Smile-n-Cajun
* Sasha @ My Many Colored Days
* Steele @ The Wardrobe and The White Tree

4 Your Load:

Blogger modernmama said...

I love this! So cute!!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Smile-N-Cajun said...

finally posted owen's

9:23 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

Awwwwwww.

7:39 AM  
Blogger The Mother Load said...

Thanks for stopping by modernmama, I'll be sure to look your way soon! My computer has been on the blitz, so posting and commenting is impossible sometimes.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home