The Mother Load

JUST AIRING OUT MY LAUNDRY!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Out of the Office

I will be on a much needed vacation for about a week, camping, roasting marshmallows, telling ghost stories, and having lots of water fun. Of course my boys and husband have chosen to fish majority of the trip, I will have to stay behind because of Claire Bear (HEHE)and of course you know I'll be scrappin'. So if you don't hear from me for awhile, no need to worry or alert the police I didn't go out to the baseball field to commit some crime, nor have I runaway, just hopefully going somewhere peaceful & serene that is not surrounded by laundry, dishes, bills, and dust. I'll try to pop in later in the week if I can. Hey, I think I may suggest to my husband that we have a blogging vacation next time.

2 Your Load:

Blogger Lazy cow said...

Have a great time. Roast some marshmallows for me!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

Mmmm marshmallows. Eat some for me too. Have fun!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home