The Mother Load

JUST AIRING OUT MY LAUNDRY!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

10 Things that begin with G

Challenged by Lei of My Many Colored Days

1. Gautreaux - Our family name, my hubby is often referred to by his last name and we have quite a few wrestling moves named after it.

2. "Good Grief" - One of my favorite expressions by Charlie Brown and one I that I quite commonly use when the kids become a little too overdramatic.

3. Girlfriends - These are my GO-TO girls when I think I will either be put in prison or committed permanently - they always seem to keep me grounded.

4. Grill - Oh, how I love grilled food, meat, veggies, fruit, all of it. I use my George Foreman Grill often.

5. Games - We love to play games, all sorts of board, pretend, sports, etc.

6. Grace - For which I have none and need.

7. Gorgeous - How my husband makes me feel, even when I smell of sweat and day old baby spit with my hair half up in ponytail, with no makeup, and yesterday's clothes.

8. Grants - Something I'd like to have to open up my own bookstore or scrap shop.

9. Grandma - Someone we dearly miss.

And finally

10. God - ENOUGH SAID!

2 Your Load:

Blogger Lei said...

good job with g! love your last name!

7:06 PM  
Blogger The Mother Load said...

Thanks, most don't pronounce it correctly. The x is silent and in Louisiana lots of syllables are left out (Go-chrow or something like that).

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home