The Mother Load

JUST AIRING OUT MY LAUNDRY!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

American Idol

Of course I watch it! I don't really make a big deal of it, but was Paula high or what! I'm beginning to believe she may have a problem. She cried, she cheered, and was quite emotional. Maybe menopause!

Kelly has got to go - no one can be that stupid. If they ever make a sequel to Forest Gump, she would be a perfect cast.

Taylor and Chris show the true spirit of music.

Sometimes I feel Elliot and Paris are trying a bit too hard and never sound any different.

Katherine is absolutely fabulous! I don't care what the judges say!

3 Your Load:

Blogger Heth said...

Chirs is my favorite. I keep trying to vote and can't get through, grrrr.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Thank you thank you.....Kelly has needed to go for a LONG time. I think Mandisa and Ace sang way better than Kelly but for some reason she puts on the dumb cute blonde act and has managed to stay in the competition.
I'm rooting for Chris....LOVE him. :)

10:18 AM  
Blogger The Mother Load said...

Heth, I always vote 10 minutes before the time is up or 5 minutes before they start. I usually get in, but if I can't then it means they at least won't be voted out!

Sandra - totally agree, she should have gone home a long time ago with Bucky.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home