The Mother Load

JUST AIRING OUT MY LAUNDRY!

Monday, March 27, 2006

The Machine


Hunter Bunter is the frickin' Energizer Bunny! I don't know how he does it, but you'd swear he's on crack. He could probably bottle up what he has in his blood and sell it to dopeheads like Whitney and Bobby. He can stay up til 1 or 2am with a nap or no nap and wake up at 6 or 7am, screaming, "Mom the sun's up, so get up." While I, in a zombie like state, reach to strangle him, but miss!





Hunter Bunter proud of his big boy underwear!

In mentioning, his big boy underwear, I just thought I'd share a story about our toilet training experience. When his grandmother purchased these underwear, I told him if he pooed or peed in them I would throw them away. Thinking this would work. I came to my desk one morning to find pee flooding the floor and a nice long terd plopped on my desk. Well, he didn't poo or pee in his underwear now did he?

5 Your Load:

Blogger Surfing Free said...

Oh my God!! Poo on the desk is just not called for. Still, one does like to keep ones undies clean ;)
I have a friend whose little boy almost four and he hasn't had a day sleep or gone to bed before 10pm since he was two!!! I don't know how she copes - she looks like the living dead and he looks fresh as a daisy and raring to go. Something is wrong with that equation ...

12:42 AM  
Blogger Smile-N-Cajun said...

There is no way my little angel Hunter Bunter did that.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Lazy cow said...

That poo calls for the turd-muncher (aka our dog). I never had to pick up any of my daughter's accidents, I would just yell to the dog to have a snack. Of course, I disinfected the floor afterwards :-)
Us parents are so classy.

5:01 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Your pic made me laugh - We just bought some shiney pink and sparkly princess underwear last week. They are her first pair and so far she has only worn them on her head.

1:07 PM  
Blogger The Mother Load said...

Hunter will also wear them backwards telling me that the pocket goes in the back.
It is always comforting to know my child is not the only masked undie child.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home