The Mother Load

JUST AIRING OUT MY LAUNDRY!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Flowers

My three-old son has to stop coming to the bathroom with me. He now believes I pee out my butt. What do you tell him? Any advice would be nice. All I could think of in the moment was, "No, mommy pees out her flower." What!!! I don't know what to say. How stupid! I'm sure this one is going to bite me back soon, since he does know what flowers are. I can hear him saying to the kids in the park, "See these flowers, my mommy pees out of them." Great conversation starter.

3 Your Load:

Blogger nancy said...

Hilarious!!!

Thanx for stopping by my blog, poor hamster.

4:43 AM  
Blogger Surfing Free said...

Hello - thanks for reading my blog too :)
Jeeze, kids and their fascination with what goes in the toilet! We just call ours our 'wee thing' and leave it at that. I tell my four year old - water goes in, wee comes out, don't worry about the rest of it. She seems happy with it :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

We opted to use "vulva" around here. But "flower" made me laugh really hard.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home