The Mother Load

JUST AIRING OUT MY LAUNDRY!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Estrogen!!


Claire - Snow Princess
Posted by Picasa

Finally, estrogen in the family. It's been long awaited but her arrival has brought such joy that all the tremendous pain and agony over her pregnancy, labor, & delivery was well worth it. I just ask that my husband doesn't ask me for more kids or I will have him surgically implanted with my uterus. Claire is such a wonderful change to the norm in the family. I've already taken a picture of her in every outfit I can find due to the fact that I'm lucky if my boys put on any clothes at all. The birthday suit is the trend here. I look forward to the girly things, that's if my husband doesn't get to her first. Nonetheless, I will enjoy what girly things I can now, cuz all she can do is just lay there and take it like a lady. (HA!HA!)

0 Your Load:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home