The Mother Load

JUST AIRING OUT MY LAUNDRY!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Boys of a Different Color


Hunter - Bunter & Seth(ocrates)
Posted by Picasa
Partners in crime. Where there are puddles - we will splash, where there are cries - we will scream along with, where there are corners - we will draw, where there is anything of value - we will be there - to break it. My boys are quite the adventurers and let it be known loud and proud (probably a maternal gene). Hunter is my 2 second kid - In 2 seconds, he can manage a number of things - finding the hidden markers that I can't remember where I hid them and drawing his best impression of picaso on the dining room wall, tables, chairs, & numerous other household items; managing to climb on a few cabinets to jump off the sofa and roll on the floor where he placed fruit loops; and finally able to pull out every DVD we own being sure to scratch each and every one along the way. Seth is the philospher. His theories on life have become quite enlightening. Just this week, I was informed that his legs were getting older because he is now seven, so he can no longer get me the remote or turn off the light whenever I want him too. He also let me know that his sister doesn't just cry for nothing, she has a reason - "she's a baby, I'd cry too." They've adjusted well so far to having a baby sister - they've actually cut down the noise one decibel, and only require me to get up and discipline them every 10 minutes, instead of every 5. Progress!

3 Your Load:

Blogger Samantha's--Dad said...

I enjoy reading your blog. That's a great picture under the header.
Keep up the great work!

6:28 PM  
Blogger The Mother Load said...

Thanks, I enjoy writing. Especially about things that are close to my heart.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

hey cuz...welcome to the world of blogging...i figured you'd join soon =) Enjoy the outlet!

You will want to turn on word verification, see how on the blogger dashboard, otherwise you will get spam comments that are just plain annoying.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home